
So I first went out to see the Liberty Bell. After hearing about in history classes and seeing pictures of it, I for some reason thought that it was bigger than it really was. Anyways, here it is with crack and all. "Let Liberty Ring".

So then I went on to the famous Philadelphia Museum of Art, or as I would have known it as the place where Rocky the boxer ran up all those steps while training for his fight. I did go all the way up but just walked it up since I started to get blisters on my feet after hiking around the city by foot in some cheap, cute shoes instead of wearing my running shoes. The kind stranger who took my picture didn't get the steps in the pic but as you can tell from the pic before this one, there were some steep steps.
This was the view from on top of the steps, looking back at the city. That tall building in the middle is City Hall. That was also close to where my hotel was and so I decided to head back before it got dark. Had a great time in Philly but didn't want to experience its night life by myself.
2 comments:
Tina, so cool. I am jealous of your job. I would love to fly all over.
I love your Rocky pose!
Post a Comment