Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family Fun

A couple of weeks ago, we finally decided to get the "boys" a Nintendo Wii. One of the conditions was that they could not play after school until all homework has been completed. I am pleased to say that so far there haven't been any problems and the boys seem to enjoy it. Not only the little ones are having a great time, mom and dad also get some enjoyment out of it. After the kids have been tucked in, we come back down and put on our game faces. It doesn't help much that the both of us are pretty competitive and hence we end up with these late night games. As you can tell by the time that this was posted, tonight was another game night. We are all winners, let's just say that tonight I went to bed with the bigger grin:)

3 comments:

Jamie Poort said...

That's because D ain't real competition!!
You'll have a harder challenge playing one of the boys hahahahah j/k YOni.

Mae Linda Willis Lualemaga said...

I know what you mean! We love playing rock band. I think I was made to play the drums.

Craziest Cottrell said...

We love our Wii! Isn't the boxing so fun!