Another afternoon at home after a long day at school. I bet many of you didn't know that Noah and Zion are quite the little musicians. Just one of their many hidden talents. I think they get it from their dad. So from time to time the boys like to let out their creative energy by playing their musical instruments. Different instruments, depending on what mood they are in. This time it was the drums and the maracas. They realized that their band was missing something. So now they are looking for some new band members. If you think you have what it takes to make it big, I mean "real big", you can schedule an appointment for an audition with their managent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute!
well, if they are looking for back up vocals, Aiden is their man!
I like how he forgets that he has two drumsticks and then he pounds them both just to make sure that they both get used. I can't tell in the video which is which. But they are both going to be hard to keep up with.
Post a Comment