Friday, September 12, 2008

Girls, girls, girls.

In the mornings we walk Noah and Zion to school which is right down the street. It's always a nice little time to talk about whatever the boys can think of. Well, this morning while walking to school, Zion mentioned that some girls at school think that he's "fabulous". I know he wouldn't come up with the word fabulous on his own but thought these girls were sure too young to like boys. Until we got to school and went to take Zion first. One of the girls came up to Zion to say hi and show him some toy. We said bye to Zion and started walking Noah to his class. Noah whispers to me that he always has to protect Zion from the girls chasing after him during recess. I asked Noah; "why are they chasing him?" His respond; "they like to tickle him." Their dad seems to think that they take after him and that he too was a little mack daddy in school way back in the day... All I know is that for now, I am the only girl in their lives.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Welcome to the blog world...
Better watch out those girls are going to be after them forever. it's cute now....I never had to worry about that :)

Jamie Poort said...

That is so cute! Chloe also thinks they are both fabulous! She asks about them almost on a daily basis. They are just so irresistable!

Meghan Poort said...

love the blog Tina! They did such as good job!

Josie said...

yeah for blogdom! i love the story about zion. i think if i were in kindergarten i'd be chasing him too.

charlie got the flu last night so after ALL of the anticipation, we missed the first day of school! it will be weird not seeing you there tomorrow...

Unknown said...

D "mack daddy" back in the day?!?! I don't recall any girls chasing him back in college so he must be talking about waaaayyyy back to HIs grade school years!! :) Love ya, D!

T,
Love the blog!! Your family is so beautiful! I miss you!!