Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy 10th Year Anniversary

For our 10th year wedding anniversary, D and I wanted to do something that neither one of us had done before. We decided to take a short trip to Cairo, Egypt. We spend 2 days and 3 nights in Cairo. It was quite an experience to actually see the last "remaining ancient wonder" in person. As a bonus, we took a camel ride up to the pyramids of Giza.

In college, both D and I pledged a fraternity and sorority where the pyramids and sphinx play a major role in the intake process. We were both in awe at the site of the great pyramids and sphinx.
We visited the Nile river and the Egyptian Museum on day 2. The egyptian people were very friendly. It was a trip of a lifetime and with the greatest company I could ask for. I am looking forward to our next adventurous 10 years. I love you baby...

3 comments:

Flock of Lambs said...

Wow. I am jealous!

Craziest Cottrell said...

Wow!!! I know that is what everyone will be saying, but happy anniversary and next time you are welcome to take my family along with you!

Wiser Family said...

What a fun adventure to celebrate 10 years! Congratulations!