
To help the kindergartners learn how to count, part of their daily exercises is to count how many days they have been in school. Today Noah and Zion got to celebrate 100 days in kindergarten. They learned to count in tens and know that ten groups of ten make 100. For the past week, they have been anxiously awaiting this day. They had a big party with (what seemed like) hundreds of snacks and a parade for all 100 kindergartners throughout the school. They made hats with the number 100 on them and necklaces out of 100 cheerios. I'm sure you get the point, anything and everything was somehow related to the magic number 100. This evening I sat back as I was watching my boys. I asked myself how blessed I am? To have them in my life is like having a "100 days" party every single day, this includes the preparations and the clean up. But parties are always worth it.
1 comment:
They are such cute blessings! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Chloe's party will be on Valentine's Day. (It will be a "dress up" off course! I will send you all of the details...) Did you get the picture from your mom? Let me know if you want any others. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment